The Pharmacovigilance Area of the TECNIMEDE GROUP is part of the Medical Department, and its contacts are:
Address: Zona Industrial da Abrunheira, Rua da Tapada Grande, nº 2, 2710-089 Abrunheira, Sintra – Portugal
Fax: +351 210 414 105
Tel.: +351 210 414 119
Pharmacovigilance Green Line: 800 20 28 38
The TECNIMEDE GROUP offers, only in the national territory, a Pharmacovigilance Green Line, which is free and is available 24 hours.
If you became aware of any suspected adverse reaction/undesirable effect with one of the medicinal products/food supplements/cosmetics of the TECNIMEDE GROUP, please contact us through the contact details above.
Reporting in the TECNIMEDE GROUP aims to:
- Collect and assess all suspected adverse reactions and reporting these to the Regulatory Authorities, in accordance with the legislation in force.
- Contribute to the appropriate monitoring of the safety data relating to the medicinal products/food supplements/cosmetics of the TECNIMEDE GROUP and the ongoing assessment of their risks and benefits.
- Contribute to the improvement of the National and European Pharmacovigilance system.
- Develop a Proactive Pharmacovigilance attitude.
- Improve the information made available to healthcare professionals (doctors, pharmacists and nurses) and consumers and contribute to a safe and rational prescription of medicinal products.
- Improve the information available on food supplements and cosmetics.