Built in 1984, Atlantic Pharma is dedicated to the manufacture of medicinal products for human use.
In 2000, its infrastructure has been upgraded giving rise to a modern production unit that complies with the most demanding quality standards worldwide.
With capacity to manufacture Solid, Semi-solid, Liquid and Suspension dosage forms, Atlantic Pharma ensures today, not only the TECNIMEDE GROUP production needs, but also that of the Group different partners.
Currently, Atlantic Pharma has the following certifications concerning the compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices for medicinal products for human use and experimental medicines:
- National Authority of Medicines and Health Products, IP INFARMED;
- Gulf Cooperation Council - GCC;
- Jordan FDA (Jordan Food and Drug Administration);
- Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA - Brazil);
- Quality/Environment/Safety (NP EN ISO 9001; NP EN ISO 14001; OHSAS 18001).